Voicebrook is looking to hire a passionate and creative Solution Architect to join our team!
Designing and implementing a solution to meet the needs of our users is at the core of our company. The Solution Analyst is this person. We’re looking for a sharp and engaged person to come join a growing company and help make a difference.
Voicebrook solves reporting issues for pathology laboratories, helping them save time, money and lives. As a Solution Architect, you understand the client’s needs and build their VoiceOver solution, working with both the users and our internal team to roll this solution out successfully.
What you will accomplish
- You will make a direct impact on the future of our company and your importance will be felt by our customers and employees
- You will play a critical role in our future growth
- You will join a passionate team that is focused on three things:
#1 building amazing products
#2 building successful client implementations and ongoing interactions
#3 building a great place to work every day
- You will learn, develop, and have fun
Things that describe you
- You are a problem solver who is comfortable taking on any challenge thrown their way, even if you don't know the answer immediately, and actively work to make people and process more efficient
- You practice active listening to be able to understand and meet people’s needs
- You have at least 1 year of experience in C# coding and enjoy programming and the satisfaction that comes with unleashing your creativity to find a great solution for a problem
- You are comfortable traveling alone or as part of a team, up to 20% of the time, and directly interacting with clients in person
- You are a strong and intuitive communicator, who is professional and engaging
- You excel in a team environment where you not only take accountability for your role and responsibilities, but are able to support your other team members to ensure your team’s projects are successful
- You can manage your time well, multi-tasking across a portfolio of projects to meet deliverables
- You bring a methodical approach to troubleshooting, thinking about the complete picture, and can effectively serve as the technical lead and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in your project team
- You are comfortable working from home and you communicate well through phone and video conferencing
- You have a passion for healthcare, including possible work experience in healthcare or pathology
- You are comfortable using new technology and software. We use CRM (Salesforce) tools, Google products, and speech recognition software, and need someone who can pick these up if they don’t already know them
What you'll be doing
- You will be a critical contributor within our Client Success team, primarily responsible for designing and customizing our solution to meet pathology department requirements
- You will travel onsite to client sites as needed, consulting with user champions to refine, improve, and integrate their current workflow into a new Voicebrook solution
- You will manage the setup, build, and configuration of multiple simultaneous projects and be the technical Subject Matter Expert on Voicebrook functionality and integrated applications
- You will help build our base of successful clients through iterative design, implementation, testing, and validation of the user workflows you build, and support our project teams as they roll out and train users on our solution
- You will also help local IT install and configure our solution on servers and end user workstations
- You will learn the healthcare and pathology industry, and how to leverage this expertise to form meaningful connections to our users and help them learn
- You will develop a deep understanding of pathology workflow, content, templating and reporting needs and learn how to fully customize our product
- You will provide feedback and insight to our Product team, and help evolve our software
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience with benefits / 401K / etc.
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, generous maternity/paternity plans and the ability to work from home
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in its space
- Highly transparent leadership team
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level? If so, please fill out the form to the right and make sure you attach a resumé. We look forward to meeting you!