Voicebrook is looking to hire a spirited and enthusiastic Implementation Specialist to join our team!
The Opportunity: Travel-based implementation and training role, healthcare vertical, no need to relocate!
Our users are the core of our company. Training them to use our solution is the chief responsibility of the Implementation Specialist. We’re looking for the right person to join a passionate, growing company and help make a difference.
Voicebrook creates reporting solutions for Pathology laboratories; we help them save time, money, and lives. As an Implementation Specialist you are the face of our company to our clients, understanding their needs, working with them to bring their VoiceOver solution live, and equipping them with the knowledge they need to be successful long-term.
What you will accomplish
- You will make a direct impact on the future of our company and your importance will be felt by our customers and employees
- You will play a critical role in our future growth
- You will join a passionate team that is focused on three things: #1 building amazing products, #2 building successful client implementations and ongoing interactions, and #3 building a great place to work every day
- You will grow professionally while having fun
What you will do
- You will be a critical contributor within our Solution Delivery team, primarily responsible for coaching new users to become proficient with our solution
- You will travel to hospitals and labs in the US and Canada (about 75% of the time).
- You will help build our base of successful clients by running the onsite testing, deployment, and user training portions of our project lifecycle
- You will conduct individualized intensive training sessions, designed to maximize the success of each user
- You will learn the healthcare and pathology industry, and how to leverage this expertise to form meaningful connections to our users and help them learn
- You will develop a deep understanding of pathology content, templating and reporting needs, and be heavily involved in customizing our solution to meet each client’s needs
- Your technology, troubleshooting, and customer management skills will reach new heights
Things that describe you
- You enjoy meeting and working with new people
- You enjoy being able to understand and meet people’s needs
- You excel in explaining things and take satisfaction from seeing other people learn
- You understand different learning styles, and can vary your methods to achieve the best results
- You are a strong and concise communicator
- You want to keep learning and developing
- You are an upbeat person who likes working with a team and can show that personality to our prospects and our employees
- You love the dynamics of a travel-based role and have already been doing work of a comparable nature for at least 2-3 years
- You are capable of managing the preparation and ramp up of multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a problem solver that is comfortable tackling any challenge thrown their way, even if you don't know the answer immediately
- You’re able to make dynamic decisions on the spot to meet client goals, including spending extra time with users that are struggling
- You are comfortable working from home during your non-travel weeks
- You communicate well through phone and video conferencing
- You like to provide open and honest feedback and are willing to speak your mind
- You put the customer first and always willing to do what is right, for your customer, for the business and for your team
- You are comfortable using new technology and software, including CRM (Salesforce) tools, Google products, and speech recognition software (Nuance Dragon).
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K.
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, generous maternity/paternity plans, and work from home options
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in its field
- Highly transparent leadership team
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company