Senior Client Support Specialist
Voicebrook is looking to hire a spirited and enthusiastic Senior Client Support Specialist to join our team!
The Opportunity: Work from anywhere Senior Client Support role, healthcare vertical, no need to relocate!
Our users are the core of our company. Supporting their needs in an efficient and accurate manner is the chief responsibility of the Client Support team. We’re looking for the right person to join a passionate, growing company and help make a difference.
Voicebrook creates reporting solutions for pathology laboratories; we help them save time, money, and lives. The Senior Support Specialist is a key role at Voicebrook, serving as a product expert, leader, and resource. This role acts in a leadership capacity, backing up the Client Support Manager as needed and serves as a role model for the team. The Senior Support Specialist contributes a strong understanding of how our solution is designed, implemented, and configured for our end users to ensure their long term success.
What you will accomplish
- You will make a direct impact on the future of our company and your importance will be felt by our customers and employees
- You will play a critical role in our future growth
- You will join a passionate team that is focused on three things:
#1 building amazing products
#2 building successful client implementations and ongoing interactions
#3 building a great place to work every day
- You will grow professionally while having fun
Things that describe you
- You enjoy meeting and working with new people
- You enjoy being able to understand and meet people’s needs
- You are highly motivated and enjoy working independently or with a group
- You understand different learning styles, and can vary your methods to achieve the best results
- You are a strong and concise communicator
- You want to keep learning and developing
- You enjoy solving problems and have strong analytical skills
- You consider yourself an expert in one or more programming languages (most importantly Visual Basic and C#)
Things That *May* Describe You
- You have healthcare related experience
- You have experience working with dictation/transcription systems
- You have experience with speech recognition technologies
- You have experience with Google Suite
- You have experience with Salesforce
What you'll be doing
- Escalate cases only after exhaustive research and troubleshooting
- Maintain expert level knowledge of all Voicebrook solutions and keeps up to date on all upcoming/current version releases
- Will have the opportunity to own implementation projects as needed to build and maintain an understanding of pathology, coding, and how our solution can best support our customers
- Serve as a backup to Client Support Manager for internal Support procedures such as: leading team meetings, queue assignments, maintaining training calendar, etc.
- Regularly collaborate with other teams/departments as a representative of the Support Team
- Assist, as needed, with all levels of support to ensure we meet our SLAs
- Responsible for creating and updating necessary documentation
- Ensure client expectations are set with every interaction and are in line with Voicebrook’s Best Practices.
- Travel on-site (up to 10%) for customer visits to provide technical support
- Act as a resource for other Support agents including recommending or providing additional training
- Ensure both individual and team KPIs are met
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, generous maternity/paternity plans and work from home options
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in its field
- Highly transparent leadership team
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level? If so, please fill out the form on the right and make sure you attach a resume. We look forward to meeting you!