Voicebrook is looking to hire an eager and detail-oriented fresh college graduate as an Accounting Specialist to join our growing team. Voicebrook solves reporting issues for Pathology laboratories; we help them save time, money, and lives.
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for supporting our overall financial operations via contract management and accounts receivable. We’re looking for someone that loves to dig into the details, solves problems, and wants to grow their career. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned financial and management professionals.
This is a fully remote\work from home position. No need to relocate!
We are not sponsoring visas for this role. You must be fully eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
Here is what you will accomplish at Voicebrook
- You will make a direct impact on the future of our company and your importance will be felt by our customers and employees.
- You will help patients get results.
- You will join a passionate team that is focused on three things: #1 building awesome products, #2 building successful client implementations and ongoing interactions, and #3 building a great place to work every day.
- You will have an opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and connections in the lucrative healthcare software industry.
- You will learn, develop, and have fun.
Here is what you will be doing at Voicebrook
- You will be a critical contributor within our Internal Operations team, managing the financial elements of our client relationships.
- You will help maintain the integrity of our financial data and support both internal and customer conversations around their contracts and payment commitments.
- You will implement strategies to optimize our cash flow.
- You will learn the healthcare and pathology industry, and how to leverage this to form meaningful relationships at multiple levels within our target organizations.
- You will help with various research projects and initiatives in the financial area, including opportunities to present information to members of our Executive Management team.
Here are some things that describe you
- You are a recent graduate with a financial degree.
- You enjoy being able to understand and meet people’s needs.
- You enjoy digging into the details and working with numbers.
- You get satisfaction from knowing things are organized and done the right way.
- You are a strong, concise communicator and can adjust your message to be the right level of detail to connect with your audience.
- You want to keep learning and developing.
- You are an upbeat person who likes working with a team and can show that personality to our prospects and our employees, even from behind a phone or email.
- You are capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and budgeting your time.
- You are a problem solver that is comfortable tackling any challenge thrown their way, even if you don't know the answer immediately.
- You prefer taking ownership and driving the right result.
- You are comfortable working from home and you communicate well through video conferencing.
- You like to provide open and honest feedback and are willing to speak your mind.
- You put the customer first, then the team, always willing to do what is right for the business.
- You are comfortable using new technology and software, including CRM (Salesforce) tools.
Here is what we can offer you
- Competitive compensation based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K / etc.
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, maternity/paternity policy, and work from home options.
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed.
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in its space.
- Highly transparent leadership team.
- 95% Employee retention rate.
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company.