Thank you for your interest; this position has been filled. As we grow, we may seek another candidate. If you choose to apply, we will keep your resume on file for up to 12 months
The Opportunity: A work-from-home Project Management position in a rapidly growing company.
Delighting our clients with the quality of our execution is one of the key strengths of our organization. Happy customers tell their friends and coworkers, which helps us grow the business and provide even better results for our clients. As a result, we’re looking for another top performing Project Manager to join our engaged and passionate company.
Voicebrook solves reporting issues for Pathology laboratories; we help them save time, save money, and save lives with our proprietary software solutions. As a Project Manager, you would orchestrate the implementation phase of our solution. You will ensure that we deliver the right solution that meets their needs and timeline while working with our team of industry and technology experts. You will lead your implementation team in providing the most positive implementation experience for our clients.
Here is what you will accomplish at Voicebrook:
- You will make a direct impact on the future of our company and your value will be felt by our clients and our employees
- You will play a critical role in the satisfaction of our clients
- You will join a passionate team that is focused on three things: #1 building awesome products, #2 implementing successful client solutions and ongoing interactions, and #3 building a great place to work every day
- You will learn, develop, and have fun
Here is what you will be doing at Voicebrook:
- You will get to know our clients, their business, and their needs
- You will work with our internal staff of Trainers and Solution Analysts to customize the right solution to meet each client’s needs
- You will manage project deliverables, milestones, tasks, and communications, both internal and external
- You will be a key and trusted adviser to our clients, preparing them for how their daily workflow will change, and helping entire departments manage change to successfully meet their objectives
- You will continue to refine our methodologies, processes, and tools, in order to streamline our delivery, and improve upon our success
Here are some things that describe you:
- You’re naturally detail oriented and require organization to thrive
- You get satisfaction from influencing and motivating other people to succeed
- You have the ability to communicate complexity in simple and effective ways, including appropriate context based on audience
- You forge strong working relationships
- You desire to keep learning and developing, and always seek ways to improve the outcomes you’re achieving
- You are an upbeat person who enjoys working with a team
- You have a dynamic personality that exudes confidence and control, even from behind a computer or phone
- You love Project Management, and have been doing it for 3 to 5 years, PMP and any IT background is a plus
- You are very comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and software
- You are capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a problem solver who is comfortable tackling any challenge thrown your way, even if you don't know the answer immediately
- You are comfortable working from home or from an office and you communicate well through video conferencing
- You are comfortable making mistakes and learning from them
- You’re self driven, requiring minimal guidance and direction to achieve outcomes
- You’re able to generalize overall principles confidently into action
- You like to provide open and honest feedback and are willing to speak your mind
- You’re able to make dynamic decisions to assist resources at client sites, mediate internal conflicts, and manage client escalations
- You put the customer first and always willing to do what is right, for your customer, for the business and for your team
- You have experience using software tools for functions like CRM (Salesforce), Documents (Google Docs, MS Office), Project Management (Central Desktop), and Expenses (Concur).
Here is what we can offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K.
- Flexible work environment, PTO policy, generous maternity/paternity plans and work from home options
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that is the leader in it's space
- A team of seasoned professionals that know their industry
- A tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company
- Recognition and sincere appreciation of your work
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level? If so, please fill out the form on the right side of the page and attach your resume. We can't wait to meet you!