- Pathology Associates of Fresno
Cuts Costs, Improves Report Timeliness and Patient Safety with VoiceOver® and
- Stamford Pathology Group
Dramatically Improves Operating Efficiencies by Implementing VoiceOver® with MEDITECH'S Client/Server AP System
- Catholic Medical CenterPathologists Drive Reporting
Improvements by Using VoiceOver® Integrated with SoftPath and Whole Slide Imaging
- LifeBridge HealthLifeBridge Health Finds a Remedy for Transcriptionist Shortage with Voicebrook VoiceOver® Speech Recognition and Digital Dictation Solution
- Memorial University Medical CenterVoiceOver® delivers quality of life for Pathologists at MUMC. Pathologists are now in control of their time and achieving compliance with CAP Protocols.
- Stony Brook University Medical CenterVoiceOver®
provides seamless workflow in surgical pathology, with improvements in turnaround time and a positive impact oncompetency-based resident education.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Implementing VoiceOver® with Cerner's CoPathPlus leads to marked reduction in turnaround time and transcription errors, while improving laboratory productivity.
- Voicebrook - The Voice of Choice
Pathology laboratories across the country universally choose Voicebrook for their speech recognition and reporting needs.
- ap automation toolVoicebrook customers, Holland Hospital and Yuma Regional Medical Center, rely on VoiceOver® to help get lean.
- Voicebrook - Technology LeadersVoicebrook solutions documented in Healthcare Informatics article about the cutting edge of technology movement in healthcare.